#WEALLGROW SUMMIT 2020 FAQ
1.Who is this event for? Is it only for Latinx women?
#WeAllGrow Summit is created for influencers, creative entrepreneurs, artists and career-driven women who want to grow their professional skills and network with their Latina sisters, as well as with media and brand leaders that are aligned with our mission and love for the Latinx community. It's open to anyone, regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnicity and/or cultural background. All levels of experience are welcome as the programming includes useful information and learning experiences for beginners to pros. Join us at #WeAllGrow Amigas, too!
2. How much do the tickets cost and what do they include?
There are only 2 types of tickets. We don't believe in VIP tickets because we all need to be treated as the Reinas we are and not based on our financial ability!
1. Community – $440 (+fees): This ticket is for you if you are an influencer, creator, small business founder and/or career women and are NOT attending on behalf of an employer or sponsor. Your ticket includes access to all official Summit events, sessions, community events, sponsor suites, expo and market space, lunch, breaks and gift bag.
2. Industry Professional – $640 (+fees): This ticket is for you if you're a brand and/or corporate representative, marketing, PR, advertising and/or other communications representatives. Includes access to all official Summit events, sessions, sponsor suites, expo space, lunch, breaks and gift bag.
3. Is there a payment plan?
Yes, we've got you! You can issue two payments: The first one the day of purchase and the second payment will be withdrawn from your account on Dec. 6th. If you opt-in to paying via a payment plan will be charged a non-refundable one-time Universe Payment Plan Fee of $15 .
If the automated payment fails, you will be notified via email, and you will have 10 days to correct your payment in the Universe System. If no correction is made, the ticket will automatically be cancelled and you will be refunded the full amount for your ticket minus the Payment Plan Fee and your ticket will no longer be valid.
4. Will you also have wellness day tickets available?
We decided to integrate Wellness Day as the HEAL track at #WeAllGrow Summit. This means your Summit 2020 ticket includes two full days of healing, wellness and spiritual activities, workshops, brands and vendors.
5. How many people will be attending?
We expect over 1200 attendees and we always sell out.
6. I wasn’t able to get a ticket!! Can I volunteer?
Yes! We love our volunteers! Applications for volunteers with all requirements will go out on January 15th, 2020. Make sure you're receiving our emails or have joined #WeAllGrow AMIGAS so you don’t miss out!
7. Do you offer media passes for bloggers or YouTubers in exchange for content?
If you’re an independent content creator (blogger or YouTuber), this event was created for you! You must purchase a ticket.
We have a limited amount of media passes with restricted access to the event pending coverage needs. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis with guaranteed coverage by commercial print, on-air and online media outlets.
8. Is there a discount for the riviera palm springs hotel?
YES! Our group rate is $159/night at the beautiful Riviera Palm Springs. Note that there's also a discounted $10/night resort fee (normally $35) that will be added to your total. Your total on the confirmation will not reflect the discounted resort fee but rest assured that you will be charged only $10/night once your card is charged at check in. To book that rate you MUST reserve via our group site here or by calling 760-327-8311 and mentioning #WeAllGrow Summit, otherwise you won't receive the group rate. Note that there's a 3-day cancellation policy
9. What are my transportATION/parking options getting to the event?
If you're traveling from outside Southern California, the Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is ideal! You can also fly into LAX (Los Angeles) or Ontario airports.
Palm Springs is such a great road trip destination from cities in California, Arizona and Nevada!
Self parking is FREE at the Rivera Palm Springs.
10. When should I plan to arrive and depart?
We won't be offering official sponsor field trips this year as part of your Summit ticket. However, we will have special programming taking place on Thursday, May 28th during the day, so we highly suggest you plan on arriving Wednesday night so you can take full advantage of all the offerings we'll have (or just enjoy the pools, spa and desert vibes!). The Summit officially ends on Saturday, May 30 at 7pm after Storytellers. There might be a closing party, but that’s still TBD.
11. I bought a ticket, but now I can’t attend. What is the refund policy?
We do not accept any refunds, only transfers before May 1st, 2020. Please be mindful and kind to the team and understand that there are NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER. Any refund request emails will not receive a response due to our policy.
12. Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
It is, but the transfer must be done no later than May 1st, 2020 in order for the attendee to take full advantage of all the special events and surprises we're preparing.
It is your responsibility to find a person to sell and transfer your ticket to, complete the sales transaction and then contact us at email@example.com with the transferee’s information and email to complete the transfer.
13. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Tickets are only transferrable if process above is followed. IDs will be required to issue QR code wristbands.
14. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't :)
15. Will you offer sponsor field trips this year
As much as we love them, field trips are not included in your registration this year. We had to grow to be able to include 1200+ attendees this year due to demand. That means that making field trips accessible to all is not an option any more. Some sponsors might opt to offer that as part of their activation and they will send out invitations to select attendees that fit their brand’s influencer profile.
16. I’m a Latinx Maker. How can I be part of the Latina Makers Market?
We’ve been inviting makers and founders to apply to join us for free to vend at Latina Makers Market since 2016. This will be the first year where we will charge a fee due to the demand the last few years and an upgraded experience for all vendors. Applications for our curated market will be available on October 16. Make sure you’re receiving our emails so you don’t miss it. We only have 20 spaces available, so we make sure to curate to have a diversity in products offered. While there is a fee this year, you will receive many benefits that we will soon announce. We’ll also have a few spots available for those in need of financial help that will be subsidized by a sponsor.
17. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Join the conversation using #WeAllGrow