#WEALLGROW SUMMIT 2019 FAQ
1.Who is this event for? Is it only for Latinx women?
#WeAllGrow Summit is created for influencers and creative entrepreneurs who want to grow their professional skills and network with their community and brands interested in partnering with them. It's open to anyone, regardless of gender identity, ethnicity and/or cultural background. All levels of experience are welcome as the programming includes useful information and learning experiences for beginners to pros.
2. You used to offer a Connect-Only ticket. Is that still available?
No, not anymore. 😒
3. You sold out so quickly! Is there a waitlist?
Yes, we never expected to sell out in 3 hours! You can join the waitlist here for Summit 2019.
4. How many people will be attending?
Our maximum capacity is 500 and we always sell out.
5. I wasn’t able to get a ticket!! Can I volunteer?
Yes! We love our volunteers! Applications for volunteers with all requirements will go out on January 16th, 2019. Make sure you're receiving our emails so you don’t miss out!
6. Do you offer media passes for bloggers or YouTubers in exchange for content?
If you’re an independent content creator (blogger or YouTuber), this event was created for you! You must purchase a ticket.
We have a limited amount of media passes with restricted access to the event pending coverage needs. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis with guaranteed coverage by commercial print, on-air and online media outlets.
7. Is there a discount for Hotel Maya?
YES! Our group rate is $215/night at Hotel Maya. To book that rate you MUST reserve via our group site here or by calling 562 481-3922 and mentioning group code LAT.
8. What are my transportATION/parking options getting to the event?
The Long Beach Airport is your best bet as it's only 7 miles from Hotel Maya and is a JetBlue hub and such a treat to fly into! You can also fly into LAX (Los Angeles) or John Wayne Airport (Orange County), both 22 miles from Hotel Maya.
Self parking at Hotel Maya is discounted at $12 for the day or $20 for overnight.
9. When should I plan to arrive and depart?
If you plan on attending one of the sponsor field trips on Thursday, May 30, then you should arrive by Wednesday, May 29. Most field trips depart by 8am and you must leave from Hotel Maya with your assigned group.
The Summit officially ends on Saturday night at 7pm after Storytellers. There might be a closing party, but that’s still TBD.
If you plan on attending Wellness Day on June 2nd, you can extend your trip until Sunday night after 6pm.
10. I bought a ticket, but now I can’t attend. What is the refund policy?
We do not accept any refunds, only transfers before May 1st, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.
11. Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
It is, but the transfer must be done no later than May 1st, 2019 in order for the attendee to take full advantage of all the special events and surprises we're preparing.
It is your responsibility to find a person to sell and transfer your ticket to, complete the sales transaction and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the transferee’s information and email to complete the transfer.
12. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Tickets are only transferrable if process above is followed. IDs will be required to issue pre-printed badges.
13. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't :)
14. When will I know which sponsor field trip I’m assigned to?
We work really hard to secure enough sponsors to provide field trips to all attendees, but we can’t guarantee it 100%. But don’t despair! In the last four years, no one has been left out! Field trip selections will be sent out early may.
Field trips are not open to attendees with the Industry Professional registration.
15. I’m a Latinx Maker. How can I be part of the Latina Makers Market?
Applications for the Latina Makers Market will be available in January. Make sure you’re receiving our emails so you don’t miss it. We only have 12 spaces available, so we make sure to curate to have a diversity in products offered. There’s no fee to be a vendor; it’s our way to showcase the fabulous makers in our community!
16. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact email@example.com anytime.