Ever wonder if you're dropping the ball on using LinkedIn to maximize your current personal or professional goals? Looking to translate your creative, dynamic or strategic personality into actual business results? Let Yai Vargas, AKA The LinkedIn Ninja, help you create the kind of storytelling magic via LinkedIn that will help you establish your brand, sell a service or meet the employer/client of your dreams.
Yai Vargas is the founder and CEO of The Latinista, a national network of women and Latina professionals invested in career and leadership development. The Latinista offers a series of skill-building, activity driven, hands-on sessions, specifically designed to help identify and sharpen career and business skills required to achieve professional goals. The Latinista has chapters in New York City, Chicago and Miami. #TheLatinista
Here’s a brief recap of what Yai covers:
- Why LinkedIn versus all other platforms?
- How to identify your unique value proposition (UVP)?
- How do you craft your story?
- What's in it for me?
- The winning formula for curating connections.
- The biggest differences between updates and articles.
- A homework assignment that will set you up for LinkedIn success.
- A Q&A session with live viewers.
If you missed it, don’t worry. We got ya! You can watch the replay for free until the end of day on Thursday, August 23rd or you can watch it for $4.99 anytime thereafter.
Want more webinars like this one that you can access for FREE all the time? Join CHANGEMAKERS Collective, our members-only hub, where you can get webinars like this one, ebooks and so much more as part your membership.