If you've been wanting to launch your own e-commerce site, but feel overwhelmed by the process, you need to watch this webinar! Isabel Ravell, CEO of 58 Clicks, demystifies the process and shows us all how creating an online store has become easier than you would imagine. After watching, you'll be pumped and eager to monetize your personal brand with your own e-commerce site.
Isabel Ravell has a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, a master’s degree in new media information and society from the London School of Economics and more than 15 years of experience working in digital marketing. She was born and raised in Caracas and currently lives in Miami, where she works as the CEO of 58 Clicks, a digital marketing boutique that focuses on helping independent entrepreneurs launch and market their e-commerce ventures.
Here’s a brief recap of what Isabel covered:
- How to make money with influencer marketing.
- How creating an online store has become easier than ever.
- Hosted versus self-hosted e-commerce platforms.
- Benefits of using Shopify for small businesses.
- How to come up with product ideas.
- Different product alternatives.
- A Q&A session with live viewers.
- The first 10 people who registered for the webinar received a free copy of "The Ultimate Shopify Store Launch Checklist" by 58 Clicks. If you'd like a copy of your own, you can buy one for just $5 via the link above.
If you missed it, don’t worry. We got ya! You can watch the replay for free until the end of day on Thursday July 26th or you can watch it for $4.99 anytime thereafter.
Want more webinars like this one that you can access for FREE all the time? Join CHANGEMAKERS Collective, our members-only hub, where you can get webinars like this one, ebooks and so much more as part your membership.