Balancing our personal lives with work is always a challenge. We want to be there for our families and friends while keeping up with the dynamics of a fast paced world around us. Whether it be school, work, or the demands of running a home, the days of the daily planner are gone. We need the convenience of that shopping list, a phone number, a birthday reminder, a great place to eat nearby, the ease of sharing a special moment with loved ones and the ability to reschedule that business meeting all at our finger tips.
How do you stay connected? Is there an app you use that makes life easier? Do you love to use social media to share information or a fun picture? If you love your gadgets as much as we do, then let's connect!
Join Sprint and Latina Bloggers Connect for a twitter party and tell us how you use technology to connect!
- Theme: Tech to Connect
- When: Wednesday, October 26
- Time: 9pm-10pm EST/6-7pm PST
- Where: On Twitter with the Hashtag #SprintConnects. You can also use this customized TweetGrid (or TweetChat, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc) to follow all the action from the 5 co-hosts at once.
- Hosts:@Mcontemporanea @darielacruz @biculturalmom @theartmuse @latinaish and moderated by @lbconnect
- Prizes: Three (3) winners. First prize: One Motorola Photon S 4G. Second/Third prize: $50 Paypal payments.
To be eligible to win, you must join the party and participate during the hour with an original tweet (RT´s not eligible) using the #sprintconnects hashtag and answer the Giveaway questions correctly.
A random winner will be chosen among those who answered correctly. Open only to residents of the United States. Void where prohibited.