#WeAllGrow Summit 2018 will be the fourth year we host six brave and awe-inspiring women to share their stories at our beloved Storytellers event. What we've learned in the last three years is that we're surrounded by a community of fearless mujeres that have faced the good and the not-so-good moments life throws our way with a heart full of strength, resilience, love and an unbreakable spirit.
Our theme for 2018 is "The Beauty of Evolution" to celebrate the beautiful evolution of our diverse community as it continues to manifest into a powerful sisterhood.
The theme for Storytellers 2018 is "Your Story of Evolution." We want you to dig deep inside and find that moment, that anecdote, that intention that inspired your own personal growth.
Are you ready to continue the tradition and join us as we celebrate the new group of Storytellers? We sure are and it could be YOUR story of evolution we're celebrating!
The six selected Storytellers will attend #WeAllGrow Summit and our first Wellness Day 2018. That’s right - if selected you will attend our sold-out Summit with an all-expenses-paid experience. This includes two conference passes (one for your bestie!), round trip airfare for one and three-nights stay at Hotel Maya.
Per tradition, the amazing Kathy Cano Murillo (the one and only Crafty Chica) will be back as our host and she will provide coaching via video conferencing in the weeks leading up to the Summit. She’s inspiring, helpful and a storyteller in her own right! Storytellers would not be the same without her.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges comprised of Kathy Cano Murillo and #WeAllGrow Latina Network. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to start brainstorming those pitches and submit! Deadline to submit is Sunday, December 17th at midnight PST.
Below find all the details and breakdown of the process. ¡Buena suerte, amigas! We can’t wait to feel your stories!
- Main topics to focus on. Note that we will only consider pitches along these topics:
- Stories must be original and true
- 1 to 2-minute video pitch sharing only the main arc of the story.
- Stay away from wide topics like "the story of my life" or "how I became a blogger" and narrow it down to a very specific moment or anecdote that led to your story of evolution.
- Video pitch must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo (as Unlisted is fine) and link shared for submission.
- Can be bilingual, but at least 80% must be in English
- You may submit as many times as you'd like
All pitches must be received via the online form by 11:59pm PST on December 17th, 2017
Full terms and conditions here.