Last week we announced a Blogging Connection/Contest where the first 10 bloggers to write a post sharing their family´s nutritional goals for 2011 and first taste reaction to McDonald´s new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal would win a $50 payment. We were thrilled that the first ten posts were published in less than 24 hours of making the announcement! It seems that talking about nutritional goals is a big hit, as is the first taste of the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
As part of the McDonald´s Blogger Connection, we´re also working directly with six top Latina bloggers to continue to spread the "word of mouse" regarding this nutritious and delicious oatmeal. I had the chance to taste it for the first time in New York City in December and was instantly a fan. Lately my life has been
a bit a lot hectic and I need easy and quick meal solutions that can leave me satisfied for hours. If not, my tummy will just growl and I'll sit in front of the computer ignoring it. Seriously not good, but true.
Now, at least once per week you will find me rushing to pick up a McDonald's Fruit & Maple Oatmeal after I drop off my girl at preschool. It usually happens when I'm in a hurry, haven't had a meal and running over to the next thing. It´s great to have this option and I´m abusing it!
Once you try it you'll have a story like mine to share, as do these six bloggers who will be sharing with us their nutritional family goals and tips for 2011 during our Twitter chat on Monday, Jan. 24th at 1pm EST. Here are the details:
- What: Bilingual Twitter Party Brought to you by McDonald's©
- When: Monday, January 24 at 1pm EST/10am PST
- Topic: Your Family's Nutritional Goals and Tips for 2011
- Where: On Twitter with the hashtag #McDOatmeal. You can also use this customized TweetGrid to follow all the action from the 7 co-hosts at once.
- Hosts: @MamaLatina @ThoughtsofaMomy @NewYorkChica @JessieNuez @CuponeandoLive @OhMariana Moderated by @LBConnect
- Giveaway: Two sets, each with: $25 McDonald´s Arch Card, plus Laura Posada´s Fit Home Team book. To be eligible to win, you must join the party and participate during the hour with an original tweet (RT´s not eligible) using the #McDOatmeal hashtag and answer the Giveaway questions. A random winner will be chosen amongst those who answered correctly. Open only to residents of the United States. Void where prohibited. Rules can be found here.
Please leave your twitter handle in the comments below so we can make sure we´re all following you.
Don´t miss out on any Latina Bloggers Connections! There´s sure to be one that fits your bloggy style. Head over to our sign-up page, submit your info and you´re in!