Last month #LatinaBloggers were invited by Old Navy for an evening of Rumba & Zumba fun with Entertainment Tonight Weekend Host and Daily Correspondent Rosci Diaz. If you've ever tried Zumba (if you haven't, you must!) you know that working up a sweat while having a great time is part of the deal. What you wear needs to be flexible, comfortable and breathable. It makes all the difference while you Merengue, Salsa and Cumbia the hour away.
The LBC Team likes to get their Zumba on, so we were asked to try Old Navy's Active Collection during the event. We absolutely loved it. The collection comes in a variety of styles and colors, and is made of cotton, spandex, and GoDry Fabric, which kept us dry and cool.
If you're getting fit this year and if you love Zumba as much as we do, we would love for you to try the Old Navy Active Collection.
We are giving away one outfit from The Active Collection. Just leave us a comment telling us about your current fitness routine (whether it's walking or mountain climbing, we want to know!) and one winner will be eligible to receive the following:
- One pair of solid color leggings
- One sports bra
- One tank
- One jacket
The Active Collection is designed with the highest level of technology and includes:
- Flat Lock Seams and Tag-Free Labels – Prevent chafing to ensure you stay focused on fitness and not discomfort
- GoDry Fabric – Made with cotton, spandex and GoDry Fabric to quickly wick away moisture, keeping you dry, cool and comfortable
- Compression System – Performance fit for added support and a slimmer silhouette
- Zipper Pocket – Fuss-free storage of keys, iPods or whatever else you may need to stash