Recap of our second annual #WeAllGrowFAMILIA, presented by Munchkin
#WeAllGrowFAMILIA, hosted by Munchkin, is our first venture into creating a one-day, invite-only niche event specifically for Latina millennial mom and dad influencers. We couldn't be happier with the response from both influencers and brands that have joined us as sponsors. Check them all out here!
The agenda for the day is jam packed with keynotes and panels all on carefully curated topics that will inspire, educate and inform creators and entrepreneurs in the parenting space so that we're all on top of of our game!
One of the favorite sessions in our events are the Mentor Roundtables and we're delivering for #WeAllGrowFAMILIA!
Our nine #WeAllGrowFAMILIA Mentors bring so much diverse experience in PR, digital media, traditional media, editorial, blogging y mucho más!
Our #WeAllGrowFAMILIA attendees are in for a huge treat. Camila Alves and Agatha Achindu, co-founders of Yummy Spoonfuls, are joining us for a keynote conversation at our event on October 22nd at the Munchkin headquarters!
Yummy Spoonfuls, a frozen organic baby and toddler food made from farm-fresh whole ingredients and found in the freezer aisle at Target, was born out of the need of these two entrepreneurial moms to find the freshest, tastiest, most nutritious foods for their children -- just like the ones they grew up eating in their home countries of Brazil and Cameroon.
Both immigrants to the U.S., they longed for the fresh foods they grew up eating from either their own farms, backyards or local farmer's markets. Camila was born into a family of farmers in Brazil and Agatha ate only the freshest organic foods from her family's garden and local markets.
We're excited to hear more about how their connections to their countries of heritage and culture has impacted their vision for Yummy Spoonfuls. #WeAllGrowFAMILIA attendees will rejoice in this opportunity to be inspired and learn from two moms on a mission. Oh...and we'll get to taste some delicious Yummy Spoonfuls as well!
¡Bienvenidas, Camila y Agatha!
We’re giving away tickets (travel and accommodations included!) to TWO influencers who want to join us on October 22nd at the Munchkin Headquarters as part of the Ser Padres and Parents Latina #MomsSquad to capture the fun on their social media channels and blog. Pretty much what we love to do anyway, right?
To enter, all you need to do is share a picture or video via Instagram and/or Twitter showcasing what the phrase “Ser Padres” or “Ser madre” means to you. That’s it!
Here’s how it works:
- Follow @WeAllGrowLatina and @SerPadres on Twitter and Instagram.
- Post an image/video that reflects what “Ser Padres” or “Ser madre” means to you.
- You must use the hashtags #MomSquad and #WeAllGrowFAMILIA in your entries.
- You may post as many entries as you’d like
- The giveaway starts on Monday, September 19th and ends on Monday, September 26th.
- All entries must be in by September 26th, 2016 by 9pm PST / 12am EST.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 28th.
- Winners will receive a non-transferrable invitation to #WeAllGrowFAMILIA, airfare from closest major city and two nights hotel.
In order for your image to count as an entry, you must follow the instructions and guidelines.
- You must be 18 and older to participate and a parent.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident physically residing within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be a member of #WeAllGrow Latina. You can join HERE.
- You must be the rightful owner of the email address and/or social media account associated with the entry.
- Winner will be notified via email and Instagram tag and will have 72 hours to respond. If there is no response we will select another winner at random.
- All decisions are final.
- Void where prohibited.
We can’t wait to see your pictures!