The month of May is full of many festivities and celebrations: Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Graduation and the unofficial start to summer - Memorial Day. That's why, Kroger and its family of stores have launched a month-long initiative called Moments of May. This web destination serves as May's celebrations central. It has tips for all those memorable occasions that take place during the month.
Kroger and Latina Bloggers Connect are closing off the Moments of May month-long celebration with a rewarding blogger Connection contest where we invite you to share a post with your 5 tips for a delicious and memorable Memorial Day Weekend.
We will be awarding a $50 PayPal payment to the first TEN qualified bloggers to submit a link to their 5 tips for a delicious and memorable Memorial Day Weekend post.
Visit Moments of May/Momentos de Mayot and find recipes like Buffalo Pinwheels and Chipotle Brisket Tacos that will spice up the upcoming memorial day weekend; as well as a money saving section and a link to coupons. The site also has fun games and print out cards that children can color. And just added - "the media gallery" with videos of why people should celebrate the month of May.
We invite you to visit http://bit.ly/mayomoments and celebrate your moments with Kroger!
What do I need to do to participate?
You must first be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list. If you are not, you can do so now by filling out this form.
Now, follow all of these steps and be amongst the first 10 bloggers to submit a link to their live post:
1. Publish a blog post–in Spanish, English or Spanglish– of 400 words or more sharing your 5 tips for a delicious and memorable Memorial Day Weekend. Feel free to use any blog title you like.
2. Use this bit.ly link in-text inviting your readers to visit Moments of May and celebrate Memorial Day with Kroger: http://bit.ly/mayomoments
3. Full disclosure must be included on the blog post. You must state that you are participating in a blogging program from the Moments of May Team and Latina Bloggers Connect, and this post makes you eligible to win a compensation.
4. Send a Twitter update linking to your participating blog post and include the hashtag #MayMoment. Come back here and leave a comment with your published post’s permalink (URL), as well as the direct link to the Twitter update.
If you are one of the first 10 bloggers to submit their post by midnight PST, Friday May 27th, 2011, and it meets all of the above requirements, you will be contacted by us to receive a $50 payment via PayPal.
- You must have a valid address within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a personal blog.
- You must be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list.
- You must include full disclosure on the blog post. You must state that you are participating in a blogging program from Kroger and Latina Bloggers Connect, and this post makes you eligible to win a compensation.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited