McDonald´s© and Latina Bloggers Connect are partnering up for a delicious blogger Connection contest to promote their new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal. We will be awarding a $50 PayPal payment to the first TEN qualified bloggers to write a post sharing your family´s nutritional goals for 2011 and your first taste reaction to McDonald´s new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal. Additionally, we will hold a random drawing amongst ALL eligible submissions to win a Grand Prize of a $50 McDonald's Arch Card.
Combining the perfect harmony of flavor, McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is prepared with 100 percent natural whole grain oats, light cream and brown sugar, and topped with diced, fresh red and green apples, tangy dried cranberries and two types of raisins. As part of McDonald’s ongoing commitment to customer choice, every bowl of Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is freshly prepared upon request: customers may order it with brown sugar or without brown sugar for those who prefer a less sweetened option. Beyond breakfast, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is served any time of the day in all of McDonald’s participating 14,000 restaurant locations in the United States.
What do I need to do to participate?
You must first be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list. If you are not, you can do so now by filling out this form.
Now, follow all these steps and be amongst the first 10 bloggers to submit a link to their live post:
- Publish a blog post--in Spanish, English or Spanglish-- of 400 words or more sharing your family´s nutritional goals for 2011.
- Include a mention/review of your first taste of McDonald´s new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal and how it can be a part of those goals. Be creative and fun!
- Use the following link on your post when adding the McDonald's Fruit & Maple Oatmeal mention: http://mcd.to/hqjOBK
- Full disclosure must be included on the blog post. You must state that you are participating in a blogging program from McDonald´s USA and Latina Bloggers Connect, and this post makes you eligible to win a $50 payment and/or McDonald's Arch Card.
- Send a Twitter update linking to your participating blog post and include the hashtag #McDOatmeal
- Come back here and leave a comment with your published post's permalink (URL), as well as the direct link to the Twitter update.
You will not need to dish out your own coin to taste the new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal! The good news is that McDonald´s will send every blogger who submits a post five coupons for the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
If you are one of the first 10 bloggers to submit their post by midnight EST, Monday, January 17, 2011, and it meets all of the above requirements, you will be contacted by us to receive a $50 payment via PayPal. The random drawing amongst all qualifying blog posts will be held on Monday, January 24, 2011.
- You must have a valid address within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a personal blog.
- You must be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list.