Did you know that melanoma among Latinos has increased at an annual rate of 2.9% in the past 15 years? We need to do better. We can still have fun in the sun but we cannot ignore the serious repercussions of exposing our skin to UVA and UVB radiation without protection. Neutrogena is on a mission to help in the fight against skin cancer by educating and empowering the public to follow healthy sun-safe behaviors and take proper precautions against sun damage. In collaboration with the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Neutrogena's Choose Skin Health campaign provides the public with the opportunity to get a free skin cancer screening with a dermatologist in their town.
Summer is around the corner and Neutrogena wants to know how you balance summer fun and skin health. Are you going on vacation? Do you already live in warm climate? What do you do to protect yourself from sun damage? We are seeking 40 bloggers to share their summer fun tips for healthy skin.
If you’d like to be considered for this campaign, please fill out this Sign-Up Form.
Sign up ends on Tuesday, May 29th at midnight PST.
- Write one blog post sharing your summer fun tips for healthy skin
- Post must be a minimum of 300 words (English, Spanish or both). Publish your post on your blog between the dates of June 4th - 8th
- Share your post on your Facebook page wall once and tweet the post once using the hashtag #ChooseSkinHealth
- Post must include in-text links
- Blogger must have a Pinterest account
- Compensation will be $50, payable via Paypal 30-45 days after publish date
- Disclose that your post is compensated
- You must be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list.
After you sign up, make sure you check out chooseskinhealth.com to find a skin cancer screening location near you. You can also stop by the Neutrogena's Choose Skin Health Facebook page for more information.