Editor´s Note: Deadline to submit has been extended until Monday, June 6, 2011. The Clorox Company wants to invite and reward one of you EN GRANDE for participating and helping spread the word about a fun contest happening over at Univision.com and Compartiendo Entre Amigas: Tu Mundo Tu Voz.
Tu Mundo Tu Voz (Your World Your Voice) is an interactive contest where viewers are encouraged to upload a video onto Univision.com featuring a question they would like to ask Karla Martinez, host of Despierta América. The winner of the video upload contest gets to fly with a guest to the Despierta América studios in Miami and interview Karla Martinez.
The contest is part of a cross platform content initiative co-developed by Univision and The Clorox Company echoing themes that are most relevant to Latina women today. Based on the insight that much of what a Hispanic woman knows about running her home is learned from her family and social network, “Compartiendo Entre Amigas” establishes a stage where women can share and discuss stories that help improve their everyday lives.
OK, so on to the details that you really want to know: How can you win the $1,000 USD prize?
First of all, this contest is open to all those bloggers who created, submitted and successfully entered a video--in Spanish only-- for Tu Mundo Tu Voz. Follow this link to submit your video and this one to read the rules.
Now, follow these steps below to enter the chance to win a $1,000 USD in cash prize from The Clorox Company and Latina Bloggers Connect:
1. Publish a blog post–in Spanish, English or Spanglish–of 300 words or more inviting your readers to participate in the Tu Mundo Tu Voz contest. Make sure to embed on the blog post the video you submitted to the contest so they can be inspired by you!
2. Use this bit.ly link in-text inviting your readers to check out and enter the contest: http://bit.ly/CloroxTMTV
3. Full disclosure must be included on the blog post. You must state that you are participating in a blogging program from The Clorox Company and Latina Bloggers Connect, and this post makes you eligible to win a cash prize.
4. Send a Twitter update linking to your participating blog post and include the hashtag #PineSolLatino. Come back here and leave a comment with your published post’s permalink (URL), as well as the direct link to the Twitter update. (Note that the spam filter might hold the comment until we approve it.)
Want an additional entry to give you more odds to win $1000 USD?
Embed the Tu Mundo Tu Voz contest badge on your post using the code below. You must leave another comment letting us know you did so (we will only count the total amount of comments. Max is two per blogger).
We must receive your eligible blog post and tweet by midnight PST on
Wednesday, June 1st Monday, June 6th, 2011. We will choose a winner using random.org. The winner will be notified on Monday, June 6th, 2011.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must have a valid address within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a personal blog.
- You must be signed up to the Latina Bloggers Connect list.
- You must include full disclosure on the blog post. You must state that you are participating in a blogging program from The Clorox Company and Latina Bloggers Connect, and this post makes you eligible to win a cash prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
Go here for the complete Terms & Conditions.